As you can see... I am going a bit crazy as I have blogged about Rachels Event twice!!! This is great as it finally means I am actually doing some work on this PhD. I have now done twenty interviews. I have roughly transcribed them enough to analyse them. I have twenty more to do next week. Then thats my lot of UGs done!!! Its amazing how many UGs want to have there say about how they were taught at school about computers, I have had a really good response. Or it maybe a bout of procrastination due to exams this week.
Talking of procrastination!!! I am doing that loads, I need to snap out of it. My friends must find me a nightmare to deal with because I don't want to do anythign wrok related. That doesnt mean I am slacking,..... it just means I am slacking convieniently!
There was some concern about me not putting the PhD as my main priorit but as you can see from above... its all I seem to be doing!! PhD PhD PhD PhD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment