Monday, 21 April 2008

so whats been happening

Well.... since i have last *properly' blogged alots been happening. ECSWomen have held various events, I've been to holland to see my friend Mel, I've been doing some interviews (theyve been going well), alots been happening with BCSW and I've been stressed...that its not made me too well!!!

So i need to cut down on school visits (well those not to do with my PhD), I've had to stop bcsw stuff for now and FOCUS totally on my thesis. As thats all ive got energy to do!!!

This week I'll be sorting a thesis structure and finish school and college interviews. After that itll be analysing. I'll be working from home alot more as its less distracting. I aim to bug my supervisors with drafts of chapters etc. Hopefully this will mean i'll finish on time.

1 comment:

the_jok said...

Just so you know I do read this blog!
Glad you are sorting out your thesis. Keep smiling. :D