For the next couple days I will be doing murder mystery stuff and re-read my thesis but in a more critical way. Extra time means more prep so maybe this will work in my favour. I still feel like I am going to fail but thats just me...
Saturday, 16 January 2010
PhD Update
So what happened this week? I was due to have my viva this week but due to the awful weather my examiner was unable to make it to Southampton. Its a situation, which all PhD students want to happen. But when I went to uni ready to defend my work (god it was the most petrifying walk ever) i thought that the weather would deffo mean the viva would be late but because I was so pumped with adrenaline I just did not think it would be cancelled. I kind of wanted to know what I was going to be asked and if I was going to fail. My supervisor said that my viva would be cancelled but they are going to start think about rescheduling. They organised a date VERY quickly (which I am grateful for). I am not angry about it, I just wanted to know the outcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment