Sunday, 24 January 2010

Weekend Fun

Wow - I really enjoyed this weekend. I feel like I've actually had a weekend. Normally during the weekend I feel guilty for not working or feeling crap about things etc. But this weekend - it was fab. Nothing special happened but it was just refreshing. I had lunch with a mate, then i had a friend come round who i had not seen for about a year and a bit. I knew her from sixth form, so it was lovely to see her. I then had an early night and woke up this morning, met a mate for a walk then lunch, chilled out and watched a dvd this evening. I did no work this weekend. I know I should have but I just did not want to. I am going to get on with it all starting from tomorrow. I should make the most of this time. I'll mainly be working from home though.

I am getting more and more concerned about my viva, which is natural. My viva is at 3:30 in the afternoon someday. I mean what do I do for the whole of that day?! It would be impossible to concentrate much on anything. So i plan to get a haircut (which should take a couple hours), then possibly go for a walk then go to uni. So even if I fail, then at least something positive would have occurred from the day, which is a nice walk and a wonderful haircut.

The call for the murder mystery went out on Friday or Thursday.

Anyways... I should probably go to bed now. I want to get up early to do some reading!!! Nite lovelies :-)


No comments: