Monday, 18 February 2008

coffee & cake madness

It was 10:50 and not a single woman to be seen in the coffee room... it was meant to be ECS women coffee and cake! I have to say my nerves couldn't stand the test of time, I was going crazy. But then a sudden rush of people.... it was great - the coffee room was full!!! Loads of people arriving until the very end!! It was fantastic. Everyone was talking and happy. Of course its a given... its free coffee... free cake who is going to say no?! Well suprisingly ALOT of people! Hopefully when we hold the next one there will be more of an electronics crowd... but at the moment I am happy with a crowd!!!

Next week the Linux workshop. I can't make it as I am interviewing. But it should be fine :-) The commitee will have it under control!!!

Its fantastic!! We are getting LOADs of interest!!!

I should now be workign... i am - i have emailed out people and now need to email more people. i dont know how an email can take the whole evening. I wish this sore throat would go away.

No comments: