Wednesday, 22 April 2009

Grrrrrrrrrr

I really really really really really want to go on facebook or twitter and I dont even know why! I can work so much better without it. Its like theres a party going on and I'm not there. I want to go.
Its like I am working but I want something else to switch to ... i can't put my finger on why i want to go on it so much. This blogging thing isn;t helping cos I can't see peoples status's and things like that. I don't know what people are doing. I should really email people if I want to find out... or see them face to face. I'm just lazy..........Oh well..... onwards and upwards............
Reeeny x

3 comments:

Reena Pau said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i want facebook and I want it now.

Reena Pau said...

I miss you facebook.
@twitter... i think you are amazing.

Reena Pau said...

Oh man...i need a facebook fixy