I don't know what I am missing on facebook... cos I aint on it atm. I think now I am not on it - i kind of have a fear of going back to it incase I start loving it again. I like the power thing - that I am not going on it. Its kind of cool. I want to keep it like that. Like before I kept it on all the time and would refresh it all the time. But no more!!! I will not be a slave to social networks!!!!
But there are things I feel like I am missing out on... photos, if Jo;s daughter has had her baby... how hannah is preparing for France, How Bletchely is doing etc.
Right back to work.... need to go grocery shopping at 3pm.. so need to get something done before then. Will sort these thesis chapters out before I go bed. So am not worried abotu that.
Take care :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ya I think u shouldnt go back to it fully after the two weeks fast ... but also u shouldnt block it forever; so maybe unblock it only an hour a day or somthing so u stay up to date with the latest but at the same time not allow it to suck out all ur time ... i did end up finding other ways to procrastinate as well lol but i m also training myself to self-restraint (exams are in a month!!!!) lol
Post a Comment