Monday, 27 April 2009

Today

So I think its now been a week... or give it another 24 hours since I last used facebook. I think I used it last Tuesday during the day so I can go back on Tuesday at midnight. If i fancy it.

Today was a good day. Melike passed her viva :-) which is always exciting! She did really well! So we are all really happy with that :-) Feel inspired :-)

I got some work done. I just need to finish a conclusion to a chapter tomorrow and another reference needs sorting out then its done.... i think. But tomorrow I am going to print it out after a boring appointment then will plan the next couple chapters out then will spend tomorrow night reading through the first half of my thesis. Then will make the adjustments on Friday after the project meeting as I doubt I'll get much done on that day.

Will probably go into the lab on Thursday as I need to get the report for Steve done. Hopefully will go in during the morning and get the report done before lunch. Will try to plan it out the night before so its just a case of writing it. Then run back home and get some other things done.

This is probably a really boring blog post... about my weekly antics. Which to be fair are quite boring workwise! And I probably wont stick to it - I am always running behind. I'm just really tired - if i felt awake i could probably work on my thesis. Hmmm. I don;t know how people finish - i really dont. Even at the moment I don't think my first half is passable for anything. Its just bloody awful. Agrhhhhhh. Its such a dumbass thesis. It just doesn't sound thesis'y'.

It has research questions, it has a contribution, it has all of htat stuff - i dunno. Sometimes I don;t understand it myself and when I talk to other people about their thesis and viva's and things, theyre just so into it - I dunno.

I miss twitter. I really do. I do miss facebook... i want to know whats been going on. I'll find out next week though.

Anyways catch ya laters :-)

1 comment:

Reena Pau said...

Hmmmm for a second i thought i heard the chat noise from facebook chat. I got rather excited... but it was a figment of my imagination...