Thursday, 23 April 2009

So whats happening on Facebook?

I've been trying so hard not to think about whats been going on in Facebook. Its kind of working apart from when I asked clare if I could look over her shoulder to just look at it... to which her and Matt said no! I'm quite pleased about that actually because I think I would have cracked if I saw it. Its blocked on my computer as I am using Leechblock. But I could so easily go onto the uni computers to have a look. But then people would know.... cos if they were on chat they would see me come up. As you can see I've been thinkng about this. I've even been on google images to see screenshots of facebook. I feel like I am on a diet and I am torturing myself by looking at chocolate!!!

Oh well! I am not worried... I am sure facebook will be ok with me not there to stare at it for a week or two.... but will I survive!???

2 comments:

Amunt85 said...

Reena, I am proud of you :) a journey of two weeks starts with one day & u survived the first day and a half so u will survive the rest
AND you have inspired me to block facebook and the other social sites (except for a few hours a day lol) - i m on it now ;)
see it is like u r doing good not only for u but for the rest of us facebook-junkies lol

Reena Pau said...

I am really glad you are more productive!!! Its great. Its like freeing myself. I use Leechblock at the moment... but after the 2 weeks I dont know whether to ration my time so I leave it on and it only allows me a certain timne or should I train myself on the art of restraint????