Tuesday, 21 April 2009

No Facebook or Twitter for the next two weeks!

As some of you know - I am totally addicted to facebook and twitter. So in order to get my priorities correct I am taking some time out (well the next two weeks) away from these two sites. I wonder what itll be like not having facebook... how many people will i actively keep in touch with via IM and email and phone etc. How much more work will I actually get done? I'll try my best to blog my updates on here... hopefully itll be a success!! But if u see me logging in at 3am - then whooooooooooopsie and I'll put some money into the charity run thats happening :-)
Which is essentially sponsoring myself... but its going tohte same cause!

Anyways - take care!!!!!!

3 comments:

Rikki said...

Oddly enough, I feel myself going on Facebook less these days, and even when I do, feel I get nothing from it. However, I still feel drawn to visit regularly, just in case. I don't know what for, but just in case!

Amunt85 said...

you know what would help, filtering facebook emails to a folder so that you dont see them in your inbox and feel the urge to click on the link every time there is an update ... also, if you comment less on people's posts then you won't get as much emails whenever anyone comments after you
hmmm, what else? maybe blocking the url on ur laptop so it gives you an error every time you try to access the page ... i tried it once and lasted two hours before activating it again lol
Good Luck :)

Betty Purwandari said...

For the last 2 weeks, I have started a policy to access facebook & twitter "once & only once a day". But then I spend more time with Skype & texts :-)