Wednesday, 22 April 2009

No status updates

So the worst thing about not having facebook or twitter is not being able to put my initial thoughts and annoyances out in the 'public domain'. It means i have to think about them and just get on with it. Its not that difficult for now... but I do just want to know little things which have been going on... like updates from Bletchly, updates from my friends etc. Its really wierd. In a way i dont miss them but I feel like I should know these things. Oh well. Its only the first day. So I shouldn't really feel like a drama queen.

I am also limiting Iplayer, channel4tv and itv for a ban also. But I can watch those for an hour. Thats not seperatly... thats altogether. Its cool.

Take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you can still leave thoughts and stuff in the public domain via your blog at least :) I know it's not the same, but better than nothing, right? :)